• Brand new 2012 model year engine for Kohler
• Typically found on walk behind mowers
• Features Easy Pull™ Technology for a smooth, effortless starting experience
• Comes with Kohler’s Accu-Fill gas tank to limit gas spills
• Typically found on tillers, pressure washers, compressors, and generators
• 4-cycle, slant cylinder design
• 9.2 Peak torque at maximum pound feet (12.4 Newton meters)
• Typically found in riding lawn tractors
• Fueled by gasoline, this 4-cycle engine is built with an aluminum head and crankcase with cast iron cylinder liner
• Features 44 cubic inch displacement or 725cc
• Meets the high demands of even the biggest back yard with quick and reliable starting in all conditions
• Features a KOHLER 26-horsepower Courage® PRO V-Twin Engine
• Professional grade engine with easy access to check and fill the oil
• 4-cycle , overhead valve design engine
• Has a heavy-duty 54" mower deck with 3 cutting blades
• Cut grass up to 7.5 MPH with the 6-speed transmission
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. KOHLER is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Anne M. Smith APR
Assoc. PR Manager
Browse and download high-resolution photos to illustrate your stories.