KOHLER, Wis. – Feb. 6, 2012 – Kohler® Engines, a premium manufacturer and marketer of world class gas and diesel engines for lawn and garden, commercial, construction and agriculture markets since 1920, has upgraded the Rental Partner Program to include more savings and opportunities for current and new rental merchants.
“Kohler Engines Rental Partner Program makes it easier for equipment rental yards to do business with us, creating better access to the value-added benefits that make Kohler small gas and diesel engines a preferred power source for professional-grade equipment,” said Cam Litt, marketing manager at Kohler Engines. “Success for a rental yard operator depends upon maximizing the equipment fleet uptime. With our Rental Partner Program, Kohler Engines can actively ensure the readiness of a rental yard’s equipment by providing many of the benefits available to Kohler full-line dealers, but designed specifically for rental yard operators.”
The Rental Partner Program has been upgraded to include:
- When replacing/repowering a competitive single cylinder engine with a new KOHLER Command PRO engines (CH270, CH395 or CH440), a Kohler Rental Partner qualifies for a $50 rebate on the engine.
- New participants in the program qualify within the first year to ‘buy-one-get-one-free’ (BOGO) certain engines. Purchase all of Kohler’s three single cylinder engine models (CH270, CH395 or CH440) in 2012 and get one free.
Other Kohler Engines Rental Partner Program benefits:
• Free online access to service literature, warranty claims & marketing materials
• Online access to illustrated parts lists
• Easy online ordering system; Fast delivery
• Discounts on KOHLER engines and maintenance parts
• Stock only what you need
• Additional rebate availability for replacing competitive engines
• Ability to service own fleet
• Kohler Training:
• Troubleshooting techniques
• Engine service best practices
• Warranty benefits
• Profit opportunity on warranty parts
• Labor reimbursement on warranty repairs
• Online warranty claim submission; expedited payments
Creating a direct relationship between rentals yard operators and Kohler central distributors, Kohler Engines Rental Partner Program enables rental yards opting into the program to power their commercial-grade rental equipment with Kohler’s comprehensive lineup of gas and diesel engines, backed by expanded and direct access to Kohler parts and service, as well as warranty fulfillment, to protect a rental yard’s investment in KOHLER engines.
About Kohler Engines
Together Kohler Engines and Lombardini , a KOHLER Company, represent a global engine concern manufacturing engines since the 1920s. Kohler Engines produces a wide range of gaseous, gasoline and diesel engines, from 4 to 74.3 hp, which are supplied to equipment manufacturers worldwide in the lawn and garden, commercial and industrial, agricultural and construction markets. To learn more, visit www.KohlerEngines.com or www.facebook.com/kohlerengines.
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. KOHLER is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.
Anne M. Smith APR
Assoc. PR Manager
Browse and download high-resolution photos to illustrate your stories.